Any questions about any of my recipes, please feel free to post your message at the comment space here and I'll answer you as soon as I can. Happy cooking and enjoy eating! :D Thank you for visiting my site.

Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Learning To Cook

December 22, 2009, Tuesday, 8:00 pm.

I created this blog to compile all my favorite recipes, both the ones I started or have experienced cooking already and those that I would like to try cooking for my family. I will post here my own version of menu or the so called secret recipe. I wish I could inspire people how to cook nutritious food by sharing them what I’ve got and what I will be having in the future.

Most of my recipes are from the people I am connected with like my mom, sister, aunt, friends, and relatives and of course, my sweetheart. Yes, he is indeed an excellent cook for me. He would really prepare something to eat for us, if he is not busy or after work at dinner and weekdays (mostly). I just started cooking for him last 3 months ago but I am ashamed because I do not know if he would like the way I cook food. Plus, I don’t know more about American and Mexican food which he really like to eat. But as they said, there’s no harm in trying… so I did. Apparently, I cook food for us really rare like once a week or once every two weeks. Slowly, I will learn to cook what he’s preparing for us.

We both like spaghetti and other pasta, pizza, tacos, fried chicken, fried rice, ice cream, strawberry cake and some Thai foods. Tomorrow, I will share the recipes that I’ve tried cooking today. As I have no time to post it now because our internet connection is not cooperating and I need to rest, too. Chow time! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...