Any questions about any of my recipes, please feel free to post your message at the comment space here and I'll answer you as soon as I can. Happy cooking and enjoy eating! :D Thank you for visiting my site.

Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Stir Fry Yakisoba



This recipe is from my Sweetheart. He cooked this before for me and I like it so much. Image above is from families.com. I forgot to take a photo of the food when he cooked it.



Stir Fry Yakisoba Noodles

Ingredients:

400 gms. Yakisoba noodles
2 thin slices Pork chop (sliced thinly about 1 inch size)
1 big size Bell pepper (green, cut about 1 inch size)
1 pack Shitake mushroom (fresh, chopped)
1 medium or big size Onion (chopped like strip bits)
3-4 small pcs. Red Chilli (chopped finely)
2-3T spoonful Citrus Seasoned Soy sauce
2-3T spoonful Teriyaki Sauce
3 big cloves Garlic (chopped fiinely)
2T Palm oil (optional)

Procedure:

1. Clean all the ingredients and chopped accordingly.

2. Put the chopped meat on plate, add garlic, citrus seasoned soy sauce and teriyaki sauce altogether mixed up while preparing for the ingredients

3. Set aside the noodles (use scissors to cut the noodles).

4. In a pan, add the oil and put the meat, garlic, onion, mushroom and the rest of the ingredients, mixed them continuously to avoid from sticking to the pan and overcooked. Wait for 5-10 minutes or less depends if the noodles become tender. But vegetables must be crunchy or half cooked.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...