Any questions about any of my recipes, please feel free to post your message at the comment space here and I'll answer you as soon as I can. Happy cooking and enjoy eating! :D Thank you for visiting my site.

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Food Trip For The Day: Bulalo and Caldereta

I have a chance to taste these delicious Filipino food here in Bangkok, I thought I will never taste Bulalo and Beef Caldereta again because I am far away from home. But I never thought that there's a Filipino restaurant here in Bangkok, actually there are two Pinoy restaurants here. I would like to explore one day to taste all kinds of food. I said to myself that I am going to cook these food at home so my Sweetheart will be proud of me and his tummy will be happy. As they said, "the way to a man's heart is through his stomach..." Food trip for the day are these yummy Pinoy food below :)


Bulalo Soup (Beef Bone Marrow and Meat)


Beef Caldereta

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...