Any questions about any of my recipes, please feel free to post your message at the comment space here and I'll answer you as soon as I can. Happy cooking and enjoy eating! :D Thank you for visiting my site.

Thursday, January 14, 2010

Ga Paw Mu Khai Dhao Masterpiece

I almost perfected cooking this Thai food. My Sweetheart and friend tasted this deliciously good, not too spicy but still tasty. I am inspired to cook because they love the taste of my recipe. I cooked this twice this week (last Sunday and Thursday)I don't just follow the recipe in my recipe book and online but I also experiment on the taste as to how I want to make it tasty according to my choosy tongue lol.

It is end of the week, once again. I hope you'll enjoy your weekend with your family or alone somewhere. Tomorrow, I am going to share to you the recipe on our dinner tonight, my own version of Pork Caldereta. See you again, next time! Goodnight! :D



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...