Here's what I promised to you. I mentioned on my other blog, "Journey to Haven" that I will post the ingredients of my favorite Thai dish here. Here it is. Enjoy cooking! Chow!!!;)
Ga Paw Mu Khai Dhao
1 cup of ground pork
1 Tablespoon of soy sauce
1 Tablespoon Oyster Sauce
1 Teaspoon Fish Sauce
1 Teaspoon Sugar
2 Tablespoons of soya bean or palm oil
a dash of ground black pepper
2-3 red spicy chili or siling labuyo (you can control spiciness if u don't like spicy then, don't add)
3-5 cloves of garlic (chopped finely
1 oz of water
5 kaprow (fresh basil leaves)
1. In a hot frying fan, saute garlic and chili until the garlic turned golden brown.
2. Add the ground pork, wait until cooked, then put soy sauce, oyster sauce, fish sauce, sugar, and ground black pepper.
3. Pour 1 oz of water or less just to avoid the ingredients to stick into the pan. Cook for 3 minutes in high temperature and set aside in a serving dish.
4. Next, cook a sunny side up egg, then serve on top of the rice. decorate the plate with sliced cucumber and tomatoes.
1. In the picture, you will see there are white meat there. That is squid, you can combine ground pork and squid if you would like to try. It is also yummy.
2. You can substitute ground beef or ground chicken.
3. You can also add young corn and green or red bell pepper.
4. Try cutting the meat into bite size or chopped thinly, if there's no available ground meat in your fridge.
Welcome Back, Elektra!
4 weeks ago