Any questions about any of my recipes, please feel free to post your message at the comment space here and I'll answer you as soon as I can. Happy cooking and enjoy eating! :D Thank you for visiting my site.

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Chicken Barbecue

I love the taste of chicken barbecue here in Thailand. I've been searching and studying on how to make my chicken or pork barbecue perfect because my husband loves the grilled meat all the time.

Here is a very easy and short recipe for my chicken barbecue courtesy of www.easy-thaifood.com.

Ingredients:

500 grams of chicken breasts`
3-5 cloves of garlic (chopped finely)
2 tablespoons of honey syrup
2-3 tablespoons of soy sauce
1 teaspoon of chili paste or chili sauce

Procedure:

1. Wash the chicken breasts and chopped the garlic
2. Marinade the chicken breasts with chopped garlic, honey, soy sauce and chili paste/sauce for about 6-12 hours.
3. Grill the marinated chicken breasts for 30-40 minutes.


Serve hot with plain white rice.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...