Any questions about any of my recipes, please feel free to post your message at the comment space here and I'll answer you as soon as I can. Happy cooking and enjoy eating! :D Thank you for visiting my site.

Sunday, February 21, 2010

Food Trip For The Day: Barrio Fiesta Medley



I've tried this at home when I was in the Philippines. My mom make this for us, as one of the main dish, to pair it with boiled okra and eggplant or any fried fish. This is so easy to prepare because it is similar to salad, which means that there's no need to cook, just mix all the ingredients and presto! It is ready to eat.. :D

Ingredients:

2-3 preserved/salted egg (red colored egg shell usually specially in the PH)
2 medium sized tomatoes
1/2 medium sized onion
1 green mango (unripe one, sour in taste)
1-2 Tablespoon of Barrio Fiesta's sauteed shrimp paste or you can just use your home made shrimp paste

Procedure:

1. Clean and prepare all the ingredients, chopped them finely then, put into a ceramic bowl or plate.

2. Mix well all the ingredients. If it turns out super salty, add more tomatoes.

Ready to serve, pair it with boiled or grilled eggplant and okra; and any fried or grilled fish. Serve with hot rice.

2 comments:

  1. Hello from Nouméa, yummmy, thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lilas! Thanks for the comment. I am happy you like it... :D

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...