Any questions about any of my recipes, please feel free to post your message at the comment space here and I'll answer you as soon as I can. Happy cooking and enjoy eating! :D Thank you for visiting my site.

Monday, February 15, 2010

Food Trip For The Day: Indian Curry



I was craving for something different this morning. Good thing, I didn't need to go out to order food because I was really lazy. Past 10:00 am and I was still in bed. Whew! sooooo damn lazy I was. But it's because I am seven months pregnant and I feel that my body is heavy to move around LOL.

I called up and ordered food at the fourth floor, there's a Thai cook up there who's accepting order via room service. It save my day, actually :D

I ordered this yummy food called indian curry with squids and shrimps for my late breakfast.



And.... I LOVE IT! not really spicy. It cost me only 35.00 baht for this. Cheap really yet deliciously goooood. This is a must try for all of you, who wants to visit Bangkok. Try it now. I just did! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...