Any questions about any of my recipes, please feel free to post your message at the comment space here and I'll answer you as soon as I can. Happy cooking and enjoy eating! :D Thank you for visiting my site.

Thursday, February 18, 2010

Food Trip For The Day: Italian Pasta, Dumpling & Strawberry Milk

Life is easy here in Thailand. You don't need to eat spicy food all the time or everyday in your life while staying or living here. I found it very affordable and time saving as well to prepare for your own food. Specially, if you are alone or just the two of you (with your significant other). Some people think that when you visit or live in Thailand, you won't be able to eat a decent food or the food of their choice. Well, infact, you can as long as you have a budget and you know where to buy your food.

Here in Thailand, there are many fast food chains and restaurants owned by western and asian countries. There are Mc Donald's, KFC, Dunkin'Donuts, Burger King, Chester's Grill, Pizza Hut, Sizzlers Steak Restaurant, etc. everywhere (to name a few)

But if you wanna save more money, you may want to drop by the nearest mall or supermarket and check out the groceries. Like what I did this morning. I found these ready to eat food at Tesco's supermarket (5 minutes walk from my home). They are on sale, specially during the weekends so I always visit there and buy something less expensive.



Spaghetti with clams in spicy red sauce (but not too spicy actually), Spaghetti cream sauce with ham and mushroom (taste like carbonara), and dumpling. It cost me less than 100 baht for these three. I saved a 100 or 200 bucks instead of dining in at Mc Donalds or other fast food here. I just needed to reheat this at home, then... presto! instant yummy food to eat :D



I really love the taste of the pasta but I like the dumpling taste best and pair it with cold strawberry milk. What a beautiful day! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...