Any questions about any of my recipes, please feel free to post your message at the comment space here and I'll answer you as soon as I can. Happy cooking and enjoy eating! :D Thank you for visiting my site.

Saturday, February 20, 2010

Pork Steak Tagalog



This recipe is really taste good, If I were to choose between adobo and pork steak, I'd rather choose the last one because it is tastier indeed. I tried cooking this last week and my sweetheart loved it! :D

You can try beef if you like. Anyway, the original version of this recipe is really beef steak tagalog, I just made my own version because there was no beef left in the fridge when I decided to cook it lols.

Ingredients:

3/4 kilo tender pork or beef steaks, sliced
1 tablespoon kalamansi or lemon juice
5 tablespoons of soy sauce
3 cloves of garlic, crushed and chopped finely
1 small piece ginger, crushed
1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
1/2 cup onions, sliced in rings
4 tablespoons cooking oil

Procedure:

1. Marinate the pork or beef steak in kalamansi or lemon juice, garlic, ginger, soy sauce and ground black pepper for 30 minutes to 1 hour.

2. In a frying pan, add cooking oil. Add the marinated pork or beef steak and cook in a low heat. Turn up the heat for a minute or two to make sure it's cooked evenly.

3. Add the sliced onions and continue to cook for another minute.

Serve on a platter including the oil and sauce. Best served with hot plain rice. Makes 4-5 servings. Estimated cooking time 45-50 minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...