Any questions about any of my recipes, please feel free to post your message at the comment space here and I'll answer you as soon as I can. Happy cooking and enjoy eating! :D Thank you for visiting my site.

Monday, March 15, 2010

Food Trip For The Day: Sausage & Cheese Sandwich With Chili Beans :)

Below is the picture of the food I ate yesterday at lunch. My hubby prepared this for me. This is called sausage and cheese sandwich with chili beans. First, he grilled the sausages (or he called it hotdogs). It took about 5-7 minutes in low temperature so that the meat will be cooked evenly. Next, he toasted the hotdog buns. After that he just put the sausage on the bread together with the sliced cheese then he added the left over chili beans that he cooked last night for our dinner. Couple with that, he put a little of mustard sauce and tomato ketchup. VOILA! Instant yummylicious food.



I ate these two sandwiches... plus one! hehehe it was indeed very delicious so all in all... I had three sandwiches and I enjoyed them... :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...