Any questions about any of my recipes, please feel free to post your message at the comment space here and I'll answer you as soon as I can. Happy cooking and enjoy eating! :D Thank you for visiting my site.

Sunday, March 7, 2010

Korean 101: Potato Stir Fry (Kamja Moochim)

All the recipes, I have posted in here are all based on my cooking experience, means that I've already tried cooking them. I have lived in South Korea for a year and I was accustomed by their cooking style and their tradition. Not only that, I have learned to speak, read, write and understand their language. I have gained many friends there too and up to now we still have communication. I kept and compiled list of my favorite Korean recipe taught to me while I was there. So that everywhere I go, I could still remember to cook it for myself and my family.

Having problems on how to get/buy these recipes? There are Korean grocery stores around Quezon City, Manila and Makati area. You may want to google the address so it will be easier to find. I know there is one near the QC hall but I am not sure if it's along Kalayaan Avenue and another one, along Jupiter street in Makati, Philippines.

Here is another easy Korean side dishes. I hope you enjoy it! ;)

Ingredients:

2 medium sized of Potato (thin shoe string cut)
3 inches Carrot
A dash of salt
1/2 Tablespoon of minced garlic
1 Tablespoon of spring onion
2 Tablespoon of Olive oil

Procedure:

1. Prepare the potato and carrots, slice them into thin shoe string cut.

2. In a hot pan, pour two tablespoon of olive oil, add the carrots and potato in high temperature, but constantly mix them to avoid sticking into the pan

3. When the carrot and potato are already half cooked, add the minced garlic and turn down the heat (low temp.), the garlic should be crunchy.

4. Then, put the spring onion and ready to serve.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...