Any questions about any of my recipes, please feel free to post your message at the comment space here and I'll answer you as soon as I can. Happy cooking and enjoy eating! :D Thank you for visiting my site.

Monday, January 10, 2011

Food Trip: Sukishi, The Japanese Sushi Buffet Restaurant in Bangkok


This is one of my favorite restaurants here in Bangkok. Sukishi and Shabushi is owned by Oishi, a Japanese Restaurant. They are famous for sushi, sukiyaki or the shabu-shabu.

Shabu-shabu is a Japanese variant of hotpot, related to sukiyaki in style, in that both use thinly sliced meat and vegetables and are usually served with dipping sauces, but it is considered to be more savory and less sweet than sukiyaki. It is considered a winter dish but is eaten year-round.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shabu-shabu


The Kitchen where they prepare delicious food


The food/ingredients for shabu-shabu move around the customers' seats where they could reach them quickly or more accessibly.


This is my sushi plate with different variations, I got this from the sushi bar.


The sushi plate, shabu-shabu and the sauces. I just love Japanese food really.


Oh wait! I forgot.. This is also one of my favorite side dish. Kimchi or the pckled cabbage. I love both Japanese and Korean dishes.


Sushi and Sukiyaki Buffet, for only 288 baht each person (drinks and desserts included). Take note: They will give you an hour to eat so make sure you consume your favorite food. No left over and no sharing, for they will charge you.

Enjoy pigging out!!! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...